Today is the second anniversary of my first date with Johnathan. I could not be more grateful of the relationship I have and the great man I have in my life. Although we are not able to be together today, we had the opportunity to celebrate over the weekend.
It’s crazy to me that it’s already been two years; it doesn’t seem like that long. Between us, things seem easy. We just take things one day at a time. And even when we’re 200 miles apart, we keep reminding ourselves and each other that each day we make it through is another day closer to the day when we can be together every day.
I am so thankful for all of the experiences I have had with this man in the past year and almost all of my big moments included him.
In the past year together, J and I have:
- made it through being a long-distance couple
- made changes and improvements to our house, making it our home
- traveled to Scottsdale on our first vacation together
- took out our first loan together
- decorated our first Christmas tree
- discovered new hole-in-the-wall restaurants
- made multiple trips to/from Texas/Oklahoma
- had many more adventures that make me think the sky is the limit for us.