Being that it’s almost the turn of the year, I thought it might be appropriate for one of my first posts to be a list of goals and resolutions I would like to accomplish in the new year:
- Earn a 165 on the LSAT
- Graduate from OU with at least a 3.5 GPA
- Eat things I’d be proud to talk about
- Spend more time outside (with skin protection!)
- Read for 30 minutes a day—gotta learn to appreciate the skill of reading for law school!
- Actually learn to curl my hair
- Learn to play golf
- Become “Victoria’s Secret Model” fit
- Write more
- Train for a half marathon
And in writing this, I’ve already completed one of my goals, which was to start a blog. Now I’ll just have to be sure to keep it up!